Document Protection& Virtual Data Rooms
Prevent your Google Drive documents from being shared.
Seemlessly integrated with Google Drive.
Trusted by 5000+ Companies World Wide
Pricing Options for Everyone
14 day free trial & no upfront credit card
So take the time you need to see if the product works for you.
for professionals who need to secure and track their shared documents.
Secure Document Sharing
up to 500 recipients at a time
Auto Document Sync
from Google Drive
Full Document Tracking
inc. page view times
for businesses who need professional branding & virtual data rooms.
Virtual Data Rooms
no limits on number of files shared
add your logo & color scheme
for teams who need control over their account.
3 Admins* Included
additional for $25/month
manage entire team across account
* Admins are users who create and administer virtual data rooms or send & share files. Recipients who view or download files don't require a license.
Want to simply publish your files online?
Check out our personal plan it's Free
for content creators who need to publish & track work online and optionally secure with a password or download code.
Publish Unlimited Files & Folders Online
Secure with an optional Password or Download Code
Basic Download & Preview Tracking
Take a Tour
Create a Virtual Data Room in minutes
Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Reach out to our customer support team
- How much storage comes with your Business plan?
- Unlimited. Orangedox doesn't store your documents, we pull them from Google Drive or Dropbox so you're only limited by your plan there.
- Do I need to pay for each user who views/receives my files?
- No. Users who send files (admins) only need an Orangedox license, you can send to as many recipients as you like for no extra charge.
- Will people who view my files know who else I've sent them to?
- No. Unlike documents shared on Google Drive, Orangedox will never reveal who else you've shared your documents with.
- Can I track files sent previously from Google Drive or Dropbox?
- Orangedox can only track files shared using our app, any files previously shared with Google Drive or Dropbox can't be retroactively tracked.
- Can I update my files after I send them to a customer?
- Yes you can. Simply update the file on Google Drive or and we'll automatically reflect the changes with everyone you've shared it with. Also you can add new and remove content from your Google Drive or Dropbox folder linked to your virtual data room and we'll automatically reflect the changes in your virtual data room for you.
- Can I track a shared Google Drive or Dropbox folder?
- Yes you can. We can track everything you share within a folder, including any sub folders as well. Plus we'll sync the content in real time so you never have to worry about your folders getting out of sync.
- Can I track my Google Docs?
- Yes you can. We support tracking of your Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides in a read only format. Note that Google Docs cannot be downloaded only previewed.
- How can I preview PDF files when shared using Orangedox?
- Orangedox lets your users preview files like, PDF's, Google Docs Sheets and Slides as well as video and audio files. Full list of files available for preview can be found here.
- Can shared Orangedox files be edited by the recipient?
- No. Orangedox is intended for one-way sharing of content with your customers so you source files will always be protected from editing.